If you like the style of the dark art images you see on this site and fancy getting involved then get in touch and I can let you know how it all works.
In summary, the shoot:
- Can take anything from an hour to 5 hours (Although some have been longer).
- Will usually be location based, but if the weather is really bad, we can use the studio here.
- Can be a bit messy, face mask, fake blood and all that (Shower facilities provided).
- Will have tea/coffee & cakes :).
- Will be fun & light.
The model will need:
- To bring makeup.
- To be comfortable with some degree of nudity (like the stuff on this site).
Finished images will be provided for your portfolio, usually from 2 – 10. These images take time to work on and to finish, so images are usually ‘drip-fed’ to you as I finish them so your patience is appriciated. Sizes vary, but the smallest will be 8 x 8in @ 300 dpi. They’ll be supplied from a Dropbox folder for you to download.
I’m happy if you want to bring with you a chaperone.
We’ll discuss everything before the shoot so that we all know what to expect, this saves any ambiguity.
Still interested? Fill out all boxes in the form below and I’ll get back to you ASAP.